A Few Words About Us
Established in 2004, Afghan Management and Marketing Consultants (AMMC) enjoys more than a decade of experience.
Being the first Afghan Business and Research Consultancy in Afghanistan AMMC is dedicated to attain and later sustain its services reliability and developing a long-term sustainable relationship with its employees and clientele based on trust and integrity.
The organization aims to practically train the youth in related fields of expertise (giving inputs in shape of knowledge and practical tips) and play its role in development of Afghanistan. We, at AMMC, target steady growth with stability so as to develop our organization to the level of an institution in the years to come.
With its indefatigable efforts for more than a decade, AMMC could now zealously claim to have worked with national and international reputable organizations and individuals in Afghanistan. It is more joyous for the management of AMMC that being related to numerous national and international organizations for a wide range of purposes, there had been no history of post-agreement litigations, arbitrations and mediations at our office.
- Development and Social Surveys
- Need assessment and translate the needs of the people into short and long term plans in a prioritized manner.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Studies
- The M&E activities of the AMMC has three major objectives namely to check the veracity of claims by the implementing organizations.
- Market and Business Studies
- To develop a competitive business environment in a country, it is imperative to study the needs of businessmen…
- Training Programs
- We provide clients with the best quality services and enable them enhance their employees’ capabilities and give their business a competitive edge.
Working culture values:
- Human resources are considered as the major capital of the organization and are thus targeted for an ever-growing capacity building program.
- We provide services through well defined and well coordinated systems
- Our services shall be punctual enough to save “Time” of our clients
- Our services shall be standardized through a quality control manual.
- Our services shall be prepared to produce standardized results in fast-track project.